Nous sommes le Dim Fév 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: scored with a powerful header off a corner. Eintracht deser
MessagePosté: Mar Jan 16, 2018 5:58 am 
Utilisateur courant

REGINA -- It didnt take much time for Brett Swain to feel comfortable in a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey -- about 15 minutes, in fact. Rashard Robinson Jersey . The rookie slotback hauled in two touchdowns Saturday to help lead the defending Grey Cup champs to a 21-17 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks in a CFL pre-season contest at Mosaic Stadium. "I just had no idea what I was about to get myself into," Swain said. "The possessions and being on and off the field and not being able to make adjustments and doing everything on the run a I think I got used to all of that by the second quarter." Thats when veteran quarterback Darian Durant entered the game. Durant orchestrated a 91-yard scoring drive with his first possession, one that was capped with an 18-yard touchdown pass to Swain to give the Riders a 14-10 lead. Swains second touchdown of the game came on the Riders second offensive possession of the second half. Rookie quarterback Adam Weber found Swain for a four-yard touchdown strike, one that swelled Saskatchewans lead to 21-10. "I think (Swain) looked great," Durant said. "He has had a great camp and he has done a good job of learning the system and getting on the same page with the quarterbacks. I think hes going to have a role with us and I look forward to working more with him moving forward." With the departure of all-star slotback Weston Dressler to the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs and the retirement of the CFLs all-time leading receiver Geroy Simon, the Roughriders have a couple of holes to fill within their receiving corps. Swains debut with the Green and White should earn him more playing time in Saskatchewans second exhibition contest on Friday against the visiting Edmonton Eskimos. "I had a couple balls come my way and I made the most of them," said the six-foot, 200-pound Swain. "It was a slow start for me a still getting acclimated to the game, but I feel a lot more comfortable and I gained a lot of confidence today. Im excited to come in here and watch the game film and learn where I can improve." The Redblacks, on the other hand, have more than just a couple of roster vacancies. "You can see that (the Roughriders) are definitely in a rhythm and theyre communicating well and are all on the same page," said Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris, who was 5-for-6 passing for 40 yards in limited time. "Thats where were trying to get to. We have a lot of guys competing for jobs. "Other teams are just trying to plug a few holes. Were trying to put the whole kit and caboodle together here. We have a good idea of what we have, but we need to all be singing from the same sheet of music." Chevon Walker scored the Redblacks first touchdown, a one-yard plunge, which was set up thanks to Jamill Smiths 77-yard punt return to Saskatchewans two-yard line. Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the expansion Redblacks owned a 10-0 lead midway through the first quarter. Thomas Demarco played under centre for much of the second half for Ottawa and completed 4-of-7 pass attempts for 97 yards. His lone touchdown strike came on a 60-yard pass-and-run with receiver Travon Patterson in the third quarter. The Redblacks will visit the Montreal Alouettes on Friday, their second and final exhibition game. Daniel Kilgore Jersey . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. Steve Young Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Brandon-Fusco-49ers-Jersey/ . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Marco Reus and Robert Lewandowski scored twice each for Borussia Dortmund to rout 10-man Freiburg 5-0, while Bayern Munich laboured past Wolfsburg 1-0 in the Bundesliga on Saturday. Bayer Leverkusen beat Hannover 2-0 as the trio of leaders opened a significant gap seven games into the season. Dortmund leads on goal difference over Bayern. Leverkusen was a point behind them, six ahead of Hannover. In other matches, Hoffenheim rallied from a two-goal deficit to draw 3-3 with Schalke, and Hertha also came from behind to beat Mainz 3-1. Mainz lost its fourth straight. The change of coach paid off for Hamburger SV, which twice came from behind to earn a 2-2 draw at Eintracht Frankfurt in Bert van Marwijks first match in charge. Wolfsburgs run of futility in Munich extended to 17 matches -- the visitors have never won at Bayern and earned only one draw. Wolfsburg massed its defence and Pep Guardiolas team struggled to find openings. In a game with few highlights, it was substitute Xherdan Shaqiri who launched Bayerns scoring move with his first action of the match. Shaquiri released Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller knocked in his cross at the far post in the 63rd. It was Muellers third goal in two games, after he notched two in the midweek 4-1 win over Hannover in the German Cup. Dortmund had a much easier time at home against still winless Freiburg, which lost defender Fallou Diagne to a red card in the 45th for a last-man foul on Lewandowski. Freiburg goalkeeper Oliver Baumann parried a long-range shot, Lewandowski pounced on the rebound, Baumann blocked again but Reus was there to lift the ball over the goalie for Dortmunds lead in the 35th. Reus converted the penalty after Diagnes foul to double the lead. Reus supplied the pass for Lewandowskis first goal. The striker shook off two defenders and chipped the ball over Baumann. Lewandowski made it 4-0 with his sixth goal of the season, connecting with a square pass at the far post. Jakub Blaszczykowski completed the scoring in the 79th. In Leverkusen, Sidney Sam and Simon Rolfes combined to secure Leverkusens victory. Wiith six wins in seven games, Leverkusen is off to the best start in the clubs history. George Kittle Jersey. Leverkusen next plays Bayern. Sam sent a free kick into the box and Rolfes rose to head home in the 23rd, before Sam slotted home after a through ball from Rolfes in the 37th. The most entertaining match was Hoffenheims comeback against Schalke. Schalke has never won at Hoffenheim and stayed true to the tradition despite a 3-1 lead. Kevin-Prince Boateng scored in the third minute for Schalke, firing home from the middle of the box after an inside pass form Max Meyer. Joel Maltip headed in a free kick from Jefferson Farfan 10 minutes later to double the lead, before a mistake by Schalkes defence allowed Athony Modest to cut the deficit with his sixth goal of the season. Marco Hoegers solo run produced Schalkes third in the 40th. Dennis Aogo, who had released Hoeger, tripped Kevin Volland to give away a penalty in the 48th and Roberto Firmino converted to start Hoffenheims comeback. The equalizer came when David Ambraham drilled the ball over the wall with a free kick in the 61st and Firmino hit the underside of the crossbar late in the match as Hoffenheim nearly won the match. In Frankfurt, Stefan Aigner, who had earlier struck the crossbar, set up Eintrachts goal in the 31st with a good run down the right flank. His cross was met at the far post by Johannes Flum, who easily put it in. Hamburg equalized with the last shot of the first half, in the third minute of added time, when Pierre-Michel Lasogga scored with a powerful header off a corner. Eintracht deservedly regained the lead in the 54th, with a wonderfully executed free-kick set piece. Marco Russ, the fourth player to touch the ball, slotted from close range at the near post, with the Hamburg defence reduced to the role of spectators. But Hamburg again equalized late, on Marcell Jansens deflected shot in the 86th. In Berlin, promoted Hertha fell behind to an early goal by Nicolai Mueller, his sixth of the season, before substitute Sami Allagui scored twice in the second half and Anis Ben-Hatira completed the comeback. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures